#292 B, Lilly Street, near Parade Ground, Fort Kochi.
- Visit the exhibition site – Doodle on the paper or try your hand at using old English and Malayalam typewriters. Nostalgia for the older generation or a good reminder for the younger ones what it means not to have an ‘undo’ button on your keypad.
- If you would like to be part of the Malayalam Project, please send a short profile of yourself along with your works or links to your online works to email@example.com or leave us a message on our Facebook page.
ARE YOU AN ARTIST ?
- All artists – Graphic artists, photographers, illustrators, lettering artists, and typesetters can collaborate with us. Artists are given unique briefs of words/phrases, of which they are to do a personal rendition. Medium of artwork is not a constraint. Any software can be used.
ARE YOU A WRITER ?
- You can contribute to the blog.
If you are a writer or a traveller blogger and would like to write about the Biennale or Malayalam language/literature, you can mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 0484 231 2392
- Share your feedback or any suggestions to email@example.com.Our office is at:
#91, Canal Road,
Giri Nagar, Kadavanthra (PO), Kochi, Kerala 682020
The Malayalam Project is open for collaboration for a period of four months during the Kochi Muziris Biennale, 2014. Submitted artworks will not be returned – they will become property of the exhibit and will be published wherever the exhibit is featured (physical space and online platform).
Contributions to the blog would be edited to match the theme.